Monday, August 24, 2009

News From the Kitchen

Well, I know I am not adding a picture to this particular post, simply because I haven't gotten them off of my camera yet, so I decided this would be a good opportunity to share some things that are happening with Double Layer Designs and just blog a little. This is a very exciting time for us and we are still getting orders here and there. Despite a little competition moving into our area, which was bound to happen as it is under served with delicious delights, we are still staying positive. Look for some new business cards out and about, as well as some samples being carried at local boutiques. This week is shaping up to be very busy as I have a number of yummy projects I am trying to accomplish, of which the most important is my hubby's super secret 30th birthday party. I am creating a cake for him which I hope will be a showstopper at the party. I am also making pops for the guests, as well as an order for pops for a brand new client. So a busy little baker I will be when I am not carting kids to and from dance and watching our oldest son play his first football game ever, which we are totally stoked about. We always have time for our clients though, and one other mention I will make to you is to check out a new biz that I have fell in love with and can work together with on your special event, Announcing Moments. The website will have its grand opening on October 1st and they also have a blog at announcingmoments@blogspot.com. Their products are fabulous and totally personal, and customer service is second to none. I will gladly match your events sweets to your invitations, announcements, or photo cards and offer a 10% discount on them in conjunction with an announcing moments order. Email us today at doublelayerdesigns@gmail.com to start your custom coordinating of invites from announcing moments and tasty treats by Double Layer Designs all for a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment