Tuesday, October 6, 2009

DON'T FORGET ME!!!

So hey there friends and fans. Sorry nothing has been put on here in a while, but I have been super busy trying to donate alot of extra time to my childs school. I don't know how many of you are familiar with Baldwin County or our economic situation here, but insanely enough, our schools are funded by sales taxes, and not property taxes like almost everyone else, so with the economy being what it is, we have seen a major decrease in revenue and with that have lost alot of valuable support staff at our local schools. We need volunteers more than ever and as much help as we can get. Not to put Double Layer Designs on the back burner, but things were pretty slow for the month of September, so I thought that would be a good time to give alot of time to our local school. I did however make a great rockstar cake for my son's class Grandparents Day celebration and will be working hard on some great Halloween goodies for the teachers and students. I do have alot of pics that aren't downloaded off of my camera yet. Can't yall tell I am horrible at that, anyway, I will try and get better! But for now, don't forget about us and don't forget to check out Announcing Moments. Their website is up and running and working hard to create my kids birthday invites to match their custom cake and cupcakes they will be having at their party. I am sure they would love to do the same for you, so check them out people!! LOVE,
DLD

No comments:

Post a Comment