Saturday, June 20, 2009

Something Different***


So talk about a little bite of heaven. These are the infamous cake pops! They have been a big hit for me recently for baby showers. Sometimes, and this is going to shock you and you are going to ask yourself, "How can that be"? , but sometimes people don't like alot of cake! I know, I know shocking right, but every now and then I do run across those people. Well this is a solution, it is a golf ball sized ball of cake on a stick. Tasty doesn't do them justice, and for cake lovers like me this is just the "icing on the cake" so to speak. If you would like a batch for your event, and your local to Mobile or Baldwin County AL, email me and I will be glad to make some for your special day.

3 comments:

  1. Those look REALLY good!! What are they covered with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look so good and i want to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be having them at your shower Lauren!

    ReplyDelete